Transforming homes into beautiful spaces.
Have a Question?
Fabrics that have been treated to help with easy maintenance.
General Instructions for Stain Removal
1) Identify the stain. If it is a thick stain like mud, yoghurt etc, firstly remove as much as
possible with the edge of a teaspoon.
2) Take a clean paper towel and blot up as much of the liquid or residue as possible.
3) Dampen a clean paper towel and continue to blot until there is no more residue on the paper towel. Note do not rub the paper towel as this will insert fibre of the paper into the fabric.
4) Use a Micro Fibre cloth that is slightly dampened and rub gently in a circular motion clockwise and anti-clockwise until the stain is entirely removed. This process may have to be repeated a number of times if it is a stubborn stain. A little bit of household soap can be added to the Micro Fibre cloth if necessary.
5) Lastly Air Dry the damp section. Do not use a hairdryer or any form of external heat. Please exercise patience with the stain removal process. It sometimes takes a bit longer as you need to repeat the process a few times with very stubborn stains.
A rub test is a method of assessing the durability (or ‘abrasion resistance’) of a fabric. During
the test, a specialist machine vigorously rubs the fabric. When the fabric begins to show
signs of wear and tear, the test finishes by counting the number of ‘rubs’ up to that point.
This gives a textile a ‘rub count’.
Oeko-Tex is a registered trade mark, representing the product labels and company certifications issued and other services provided by the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile and Leather Ecology. STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified products have been tested for harmful substances to protect your health. Tested for Toxic Chemicals. This label certifies that every component of the product, from the fabric to the thread and accessories, has been rigorously tested against a list of up to 350 toxic chemicals.
Contact us today and let's get started!
130 Felix Dlamini Rd, Overport, Durban, 4091
031 275 3100
0861 444 546